- This event has passed.
October 24th - October 27th
(3 night minimum)
Cost includes: Costume contest prizes, Haunted Trail, campsite decorating contests with prizes to the winners, Band/Dance on Saturday, Karaoke on Friday
Welcome social, costume judging, dance, Karaoke,
trick or treat, campsite judging, fun activities.
Optional Meals will be available for purchase.
Prizes for the top costumes!! New Categories as follows:
Costume Contest will begin at 4:00pm (new time)
- Youth mounted 7 yrs – 12yrs old
- Youth mounted 13 – 18 yrs old
- Youth individually 7 yrs – 12 yrs
- Youth individually 13 yrs – 18 yrs
- Pee Wees Kids 0 – 6 years old
- Adults Mounted 19 yrs and over
- Adults individually 19 yrs and over
- Doggy Costume All age dogs!
8:00 – 9:00 pm Haunted Trail (free for paid campers only)
8:00 – 9:00pm Line Dancing with Lisa Crull
9:00 – 11:00pm Karaoke with David Durnell
4:00pm Costume Contest Judging! Due to popular demand, we added a new category so more kids could win prizes. Costumes with horses & without to be judged separately. Fabulous Prizes!!
*New Categories….see above
8:00- 9:00 pm Campsite decorating contest! Prizes to 3 places…..1st prize $100 MTR Gift Certificate, 2nd place $60, 3rd place $30.
8:30 – 11:30 Kieth Swinney Band