Bedford Farmers Market
October 3rd @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
BEDFORD FARMERS MARKET
Every Saturday, you are invited to the Bedford Farmer’s Market for your pick of fresh produce and beautiful handmade items created by locals.
While the market is a great place to gather and socialize, for everyone’s safety, it is asked that you maintain a distance from others. See all of the “Market Manners” below:
As seen in the Bedford Times-Mail 05/15/2020
The market has adopted the following Market Manners for attendees:
• Do not enter the market if you are sick.
• Make a shopping list.
• Send only one person from the family into the market.
• Wait in your vehicle if lines form.
• No pets will be allowed.
• Keep six feet between people.
• Do not touch surfaces.
• Touch only what you intend to buy.
• Use handwashing station if needed.
• We love you, but please do not linger.
- October 3rd
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- Amish Goods, artisan, Arts, Bedford Indiana, Bloomington, crafts, Date, Farmers Market, Fun things, grocery, Kid Friendly, Lawrence County, Limestone Country, Mitchell Indiana, open air market, Out door, Produce, Shopping, Social Distance, Things to Do