- 1459 Blue Springs Cavern Road
- Bedford, IN. 47421
BLUESPRING CAVERNS PARK
At a cool 53 degrees year round and 100 feet below the surface of the earth, explore an underground river. Tour guides pilot custom-made boats along the subterranean river for over a mile, pointing out native rare Northern blind cave fish and blind crawfish. They explain the natural forces that are yet at work creating great chambers below the rolling hills of southern Indiana.
Above ground, you can prospect for gemstone, fossils, and arrowheads at the Mystery River Sluice, hike to Indiana’s largest sinkhole in the Emery and Ruth Bolton Natural Area, visit picnic areas and browse the gift/souvenir shop.
BOAT TOUR TICKET RATES
- NEW!!!! 3 HOUR GUIDED KAYAK TOURS – JUN-FEB
- Bring the kids for a group tour or school adventure!
- Sign up for overnight tours. Great for boy/girl scouts!
PLEASE CONTACT THE PARK FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THESE ACTIVITIES.
TIPS BEFORE YOU GO
- Consider bringing a light jacket, as the temperature in the cave is always 53 degrees.
- Please expect a 400′ walk in and out of the cave.
- Parking is free.
- Call for cave conditions: 812-279-9471