- Hwy. 450 West & Huron Williams Road
- Williams, IN. 47470
WILLIAMS COVERED BRIDGE
Indiana’s longest double span covered bridge, open to foot traffic only, spans the East Fork of White River. Built by Joseph J. Daniels in 1884 and named for the nearby town of Williams. It is a Howe Truss Design, a length of 402′ including 13′ overhangs and it is on the National Register of Historic Places.