BEDFORD FARMERS MARKET
Every Saturday, you are invited to the Bedford Farmer’s Market for your pick of fresh produce and beautiful handmade items created by locals.
While the market is a great place to gather and socialize, for everyone’s safety, it is asked that you maintain a distance from others. See all of the “Market Manners” below:
As seen in the Bedford Times-Mail 05/15/2020
The market has adopted the following Market Manners for attendees:
• Do not enter the market if you are sick.
• Make a shopping list.
• Send only one person from the family into the market.
• Wait in your vehicle if lines form.
• No pets will be allowed.
• Keep six feet between people.
• Do not touch surfaces.
• Touch only what you intend to buy.
• Use handwashing station if needed.
• We love you, but please do not linger.