- This event has passed.
Living History Weekend – Spring Mill Open Season
May 25th - May 27th
LIVING HISTORY WEEKEND
Take a step back in time – Relive the experiences of pioneers in the 1800s.
Enjoy fun activities, tours, demonstrations and presentations in the beautiful Pioneer Village and throughout the lovely Spring Mill State Park. Activities will go on all weekend. Click here to see them!
Pioneer Memorial Service – 2:00 pm on Monday
We also are happy to announce that Memorial Weekend is the start of the season for Spring Mill. Do you know what this means?
You can now…
- Take a boat tour into the Twin Caves
- Rent a canoe or a kayak and paddle along the Spring Mill Lake
- Rent a bike and hit the Mountain Bike Trail
- Participate in activities at the Lakeview Activity Center
- Throw on a swim suit and dive into the outdoor pool (if it’s not too cold)
We have been waiting all Winter for this! Let the Summer fun BEGIN!